Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Andventure like odyssy

Fairy Tale Of love
D-D: Amjad khan Hussain

Sweet sunset in the Greenfield
As the butterfly cherishes the wind blows

A love that may end to no how
When sunshine comes after the rain
Doubts is for my love
Fears that takes our fate to be predestined
To loss or to survive

The language of love measure not for miles
Thus it grows like a wild flower in the forest called love.

Let your song whisper a word to trust
Like assurance of hope as a rainbow of omnibus colors
That brought our soul to dance forever together.

You let me then know so I could be awaken
Myself to forget my sad dreams
Don’t trap me to suffer twice my heart is fragile.

Don’t bring naive love
Just be yourself and let our fate makes our path
Like an autumn leaves fall on the ground
Let me hear your voice from apart.

Like a wave dancing off to the shore
Think of me through miles away
And look up to the sky at night
And gave name to one of the star above.

Alas! My love is true let your love conquer my doubts
And my fear reminds me not, if all is just for vain.

No comments: