Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God is beyond all things

GUIDANCE OF GOD



The time to realize things is now
Forget the pain from yesterday and plan for the future
And make failure as my inspiration for tomorrow
Oh God lead my way dear God for my bright coming life.



How blessed I am to think
It’s because my God is always in my side
Like my shepherd when im strayed
Make me happy if my heart was troubled.




Let me throw away things that trouble me
Let me sacrifices many vices for you goals for me
Let me see right path even I may suffered looking it.
But my God give me strength to keep me walk on.




Make challenge as my inspiration
God help me; uphold me more that I can do
I kneel unto your thrown with praises
And give you all the glory oh! I love you my master.






By: Carie

No comments: