Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a walk to remember

My best love, my best walk
D-D: Farooq Hussain


Each moment from apart I cherries with thee
Like a sunrise u shine and as I the sunset fall asleep
Life is too short and journey ends for a reason
But like a star at night I’ll give you hope in gloom.



Be strong and brave you always say
Be happy and enthusiastic with life u telling me:
You keep me fought hard and give me hope
You bring joy to my heart like a melody of your songs.



I wish I could stay with u forever but I can’t
I dream of walking with you in the shore of hope
Somehow I sing to the wave of sea from thee apart,
Hold on; take my invisible heart to thee for as long as you wish.




I know somewhere from beyond I know .you will be there
I’ll be strong and glad to see you somehow
Take my hand and we walk through, my best naïve love
To be a spoken word from you I wish will come not late.





By: Carie

No comments: