Tuesday, September 23, 2008

farooq make this for me

My Friend



My friend, without you my life would’ve been empty
I realized the sweetness of life being with you
You were there in my happiness and in my sorrows
You were always there to shed my tear off



I know what you would do for me in need
Things look pretty clear to me
My life is going to be damn good
As you’re going to withstand with me all my journey




I still remember the days I spent with you
So wonderful and so delightful it was
Let our friendship shines like this forever
Let our lives be spent being with each other



For now I can see very vividly the days to come
I would like to tell you that
You were there at the times I never expected anyone would be
But I’ll repay the chill you chilled me with




By Farooq Hussain

No comments: