Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dont leave a message for me

Off line
D-D:Farooq Hussain

I feel sad today
I want to close my eyes and let the time passed
I want to go tired wishing to read your off line messages.
Every time i sign in i want to read your message
But i feel so upset when you dont leave.

Sometimes i want to disconnect this gadget
Somehow i wander if your on the other part
Feeling of lack and missing my laugh
Bad!i hate this time when i come and your not.
Hey!you why?dont you think of me waiting?huh?

Am i so selfish just i am stubborn?
Did u really understand dont leave me message?
Don't leave message short please
Don't give me hanging word i wish..
Yes!very stupid you cactus naive.

You know in my thoughts i want to kick you
In my imagination i want to slap your face
At night in my dreams i want to break your neck
Because your so careless and damn mad freak...
AH!funny i feel so ridiculous upset.

Hmm!Don't leave me a message
I pray you dont leave just a message
Just a message you understand?
No!you dont because you are freak!freak!
You make me shame and freak as freak as you are.

You get me huh!Farooq!you mad..

No comments: