Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Angel in Blue wings

My Sweetest friend online
D-D: Sanchez Madssom


Like a lily of the valley of stranger heart
Your fragrance sprayed so fast like a wind blows from east to west
As sunshine and the moonlight comes to give you love,
I was the angel of Blue wings whispering into your ears
“Hello my sweetest Friend iam always here….


You’re from apart somewhere in this facet of the earth;
The mysterious man of thoughts and gladness;
Behold my Sweetest fairytale thru magic of life u bring
It is the wonderful Twilight of dawn you ever seen;

Take my invisible heart into thee
To keep you and bring you the purity of friendship;
Oath not to leave thee, to cherish its magic of first spring;
Hope not to have an end my fairy dream, wish to hold on may come true;

I will be the Angel of green eyes of life that give u sight of goodness
I will be wearing white clothes to build up a heart of purity
I will teach you to be ambitious of gaining courage of red brave heart;
I will be yellow to other so that no one can take me out from you;
And I will not wear any shoes where ever we go in up and down im always be true..


Across the sky my prayer will take you hope
Across the miles im always reading my most love “BOOK”
In sunrise I’ll sing a song in each page you wrote
And I play my guitar at moonlight to bring each chapter a melody of joy.


And the rose of Sharon in midst of thorns is pierce and your sob is white
‘Til then I rest and ready to go for im assure you stand on firm now;
In the wilderness again our journey depart but my heart will not worry for you
For I know God is there Planted in your Heart.



By: Carie

No comments: